How to apply:
The online application will go live on Monday, May 1, 2017. Students are encouraged to apply as soon as they decide to accept their offer from UC San Diego.
- Go to http://summersuccessprograms.ucsd.edu
- Sign on as a Student SSO using your: Single Sign-On User ID/PID and password
- Select Summer Transfer in Arts and Humanities
- Complete the application
Note: As part of the application you will be asked to complete the following essay questions:
- What are your goals and aspirations? (250 word maximum)
- What factors contributed to your decision to choose UC San Diego over another university? (250 word maximum)
- Will you stay on-campus or off-campus for the academy? (This question is for logistical purposes only)
You will be notified of acceptance starting May 24, 2017.