If you are interested in faculty development opportunities, please find some resources below:
- UC San Diego Geriatrics Grand Rounds
- Faculty Affairs – UC San Diego Health Sciences
- UC San Diego Department of Medicine Grand Rounds
- UC San Diego Continuing Medical Education Opportunities
- USC Innovations in Medical Education Conference
- American Geriatrics Society
- Faculty Development Feedback Toolkit (developed by AGS/ADGAP)
- Geriatrics Cultural Navigator – The key concepts included in the Cultural Navigator include factors that health care providers should reflect upon to provide culturally competent care to their older adult patients. As the population of older adults becomes more diverse, it is important for clinicians to understand the subtle, but very significant, ways in which race, ethnicity, and religious background can influence perceptions of health and illness, as well as impact the development of a provider-patient therapeutic alliance.
- Opportunities for Investigators – Check this list often for geriatrics and aging-related opportunities such as grant funding, presentation or publication submissions, travel stipends for scholarly meetings, networking events, comment periods, and in-person or virtual meetings and webinars.