This was my third visit to Chicano park, and I was glad to have the opportunity to explore the surrounding blocks with students who have never been to Chicano park before. The way that I understand Chicano park as a site for community storytelling is in the physical space. Learning briefly about the history of Chicano park, I noticed that the physical space was highly sought after because it belongs to the community. As we walked around the space, I also noticed how the history lives on through the artwork and murals. Consistently referencing indigenous and Mexican histories, the murals strung together some of the things that can only be found in community spaces. Many of these lessons learned here are not taught in mainstream American education. It was also impactful to see people establishing community throughout the park by celebrating, eating, sleeping, playing, or skateboarding. This space must continue to belong to the community and remain up to date with the community as it changes.