10 title(s) have now been unlatched over the last 7 days, please see below the breakdown by collection. The following titles are now available on the Open Research Library (search titles here).
- KU Open Services
- Biomaterialbanken – Rechtliche Rahmenbedingungen
- KU Select 2019: HSS Backlist Books
- Becoming a European Homegrown Jihadist
- Francophonie and the Orient
- Heritage and Romantic Consumption in China
- Medieval Saints and Modern Screens
- Nazism and Neo-Nazism in Film and Media
- Women in the Silent Cinema
- KU Select 2019: HSS Frontlist Books
- Frontier Tibet
- Independent Filmmaking across borders in Contemporary Asia
- Women and Power at the French Court, 1480-1565
In other KU news:
@ucsdlibrary contributes to @KUnlatched. Read #oa chapters and editions in LSP pubs by #ucsd linguists @ryanlepic, @emily_clemily, & the Dean of UCSD Social Sciences, Carol Padden!
UC San Diego librarian and Subject Specialist for Chinese Studies, Xi Chen, wrote the preface for Professor Paul Pickowicz’s (UCSD History Dept.) new book titled A Sensational Encounter with High Socialist China. Published in October 2019 by City University of Hong Kong Press, this book incorporates around 100 photos from our Committee of Concerned Asian Scholars Digital Collection.
In the preface, Chen highlights the UC San Diego Library‘s role in contributing to this book project and several other library collections related to Prof Pickowicz’s research works. Huge thanks to UC San Diego Library colleagues (Cristela Garcia-Spitz, Rachel Lieu, Kirk Wang, Ryan Johnson, and Shi Deng) in the Digital Library Development Program and Metadata Services for making Committee of Concerned Asian Scholars (CCAS) collection live and known to scholars in the U.S. and around the world!