The Florida OER Summit Executive Advisory Committee is pleased to invite proposal submissions for the OER Summit 2019 Poster Session. The 2019 summit will be held February 27th and 28th at the Sheraton Orlando North (600 North Lake Destiny Rd., Maitland, FL 32751) and is designed for attendees to learn how to implement the use of OER at their college or university. Accepted posters will be featured during the evening reception of the first day.
Topics of interest for this year’s summit:
1. How institutions implemented and organized OER through grants, partnerships, etc.
2. Staff and Faculty OER training
3. How to locate and organize library OER resources
4. How to locate peer reviewed ancillaries
5. Develop ancillary materials to track OER usage
6. Key instructional design issues related to the development of OER courses
We encourage submissions to include handouts, resources, and a better understanding of how to implement OER within attendee’s institutions. Poster proposals will be due on January 11, 2019. Submissions will be received online.
Consider registering early as we anticipate increased participation from last year.